Monday, September 15, 2014

How to Make Rustic Mason Jars {Simple and Easy}

Happy Monday!

I am OBSESSED with mason jars. Like. Seriously. OBSESSED.

I love their look and style all around my house. We just recently painted our master bedroom and I made some mason jars to match the new look.

It's super easy! You just need the following materials:
Mason Jars, Acrylic Paint, Paint Brushes, and Sand Paper

First, take off the rings and lids from the mason jars. Save those because I'll be posting a fun DIY pumpkin you can make with the jar rings.

You can also use the lid to place your jar while it's drying.


Paint the jars with the acrylic paint of your choice. Wait an hour and paint another coat. Let them dry over night.


The next day, lightly sand the jars. Use the sand paper to give them a rustic look. Just cut a small square from the large sand paper piece and sand away!



Then display them and enjoy!
Happy crafting!

Marine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik